ShredPro Secure provides secure, onsite shredding services to commercial and business clients on a one-time or recurring basis.
Service Fulfillment Policy:
- All services are booked, scheduled and agreed to in advance. Fees for shredding services are agreed to by individual Client Service Agreements or in the case of one-time shred services, before they are scheduled and performed.
- For our Seal’ N Shred Service, secure bags are purchased from the website or by visiting our office. Shred bags purchased from the website are typically delivered to you within 2-3 business days. The bag can be shredded by bringing it to our location during business hours.
- Shipment processing time. All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates: Shipping charges for your order are included in your purchase price unless otherwise noted.
We currently do not ship outside of Knoxville, TN and the surrounding counties
Service Cancellation Policy:
- Routine Shredding services are governed by the terms and conditions of the Client Service Agreement.
- There are no refunds for shredding services already performed by ShredPro Secure or for pre-purchased Seal’N Shred bags.
Invoice Payment Policy:
- As an added convenience for our clients, ShredPro Secure provides an online page to pay outstanding invoices. We add a 3% convenience fee to support credit card fees imposed by processor. Payments are processed securely via our payment processor. For those clients who do not wish to pay through the website we also offer the ability to pay by check, ACH or cash.